Monday, July 12, 2010

Post Two

Today I will be running with my friend Stephen at Sunny Lake Park. Sunny Lake Park has a flat, paved trail which makes the lake easy to circumnavigate multiple times. It is home to the Great Blue heron, jumping fish, and creepy old men with walking sticks.

I made a list of things to do today. It looks like this:
1) Laundry/litter box (1st!)
2) Bathroom/surfaces/garbage
3) Vaccuum
4) Bananas/mail books (before breakfast) [here there was an arrow indicating these things should be further up the list]
5) Clean car
6) Run with Stephen @ 7!

I never cleaned my car because the person who e-mailed to say they were interested in it was really just interested in sending me a computer virus. Everything else, I have completed, except for running because it is only 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment