Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Raining

Last night I had a dream that I drove to an aunt or uncle's house in the middle of the country, quietly made my way to a loft made of dark wood and fell asleep until the next morning. I wondered if anybody would realize I had left home.

Not too long after that, I had another dream that I had the spirit of a hawk in me. I (and other birdlike people) were trapped together in a sort of nature preserve, but escaped using teamwork even though we did not get along.

I think the hawk dream manifested from my recent exposure to the book "Hawk, I'm Your Brother". Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Hawk-Your-Brother-Byrd-Baylor/dp/0689711026

And the first dream had no basis in anything whatsoever. Really. I didn't even know you could fall asleep in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment