Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jana's Second Grade Wisdom (checked for spelling, but words remain the same)

If I was twelve feet tall, I would throw up in a river because I'll be too big for the toilet.



The best dream I ever had was when I had a very very white dream it was black too without any color.



Instead of water, I wish it would rain real hamsters and kittens and puppies.



If I were a dragon, I would never ever go by castles because they will kill me.



If I were a bat I would fly around the dark and scare ans(?) that are outside and inside my cave. Continued on the next page: And I live with my friend Aroomfis. (Picture of a mouse)
I have no idea what inspired Jana to name a mouse Aroomfis.



Sometimes I pretend that I'm lots and lots of animals and even this morning I was even a peacock.



If I could invent a candy, I would call it athingee thing.



The color red makes me feel mad because boys always say it is a boy's color and then tease me, saying "You like a boy's color"...



I would like to ask Martin Luther King how he got friends with Rosa Parks.



I like being a kid because I never want to grow up. I think it would hurt.



And my very favorite:
I wish I could fly and have magic powers to kill Reshanne and to vanish her from the Earth for ever and ever until she's bones in the dirt and they're all broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment