Saturday, February 5, 2011

GOAL!

Welp, I got my ethics and one-thousand words done and it's only Saturday! There's nothing like an easy goal to BOOST morale! You just wait for this literature review. It is genius. My analytical powers even amaze ME. The number of insights I have in just one paper is astonishing. I am so humble about all of it, too!

So now I am either over or almost halfway through, depending on the word count I am striving for. The thing has to be between 6-8000 words, so if I'm shooting for the lower end then I'm almost done! But I have so much left to talk about I'm wondering if even 8000 is gonna do it. We'll see though-- I often overestimate how much I'm able to write-- combine that with being incredibly lazy and I think I'll end up with a moderate 7,923 word count. You hold me to that.

So, do I play the rest of the weekend? I was unfortunately too late to sign up for the hike tomorrow, and there are so many people ahead of me on the reserve list that it's impractical to think I will be contacted. Then again, if I suit up in my hiking kit and show up tomorrow ANYWAY, in case someone DOESN'T show up, I will be the convenience choice.

It's only fair, I think. I might be cheeky and just do it.

I think I'll go drool at Youtube now. Nothing beats killing time like Youtube! Unless of course, you count tetris.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment