Friday, April 29, 2011

April 30th? I think? No, April 29th, good

Yes, I have my dates mixed up...

It has been a while since I've updated, but I figure most of the people who read my blog were hanging out with me the last couple of weeks so they already know what's been going on in this life of mine. I don't really have time to update right now-- Jana and I are going downtown to see if a particular library is open, but our guess is that everything is closed today because the wedding makes today a national holiday... Is that right?

Anyway, I'm meeting her at 2, so I gotta get ready. Stay tuned for:
The Creation Museum
Other vacation things
The status of my PhD application (which is due 31 May, the date which may come amidst destruction according to some apocalyptic prophecies)
The status of my Master's degree program as of yesterday
The traveling part (which wasn't so bad as the getting-back-to-Leicsester bit tends to go)
What I did yesterday, and I guess today, now that I am awake.

Fnee :D

1 comment:

  1. See...you were hanging out with MOST of the people who read this, but certainly not all. And those others are happy to see a new post, brief tho it may be.

    ReplyDelete